Hi my name is Jessica Barnett, growing up in Lansing Michigan really instilled a sense of discipline and ambition in me, which eventually led me to pursue my Bachelors in Accounting at Indiana Tech in Fort Wayne, Indiana. After obtaining my degree, I was fortunate enough to find a job in the payroll space which opened doors and enabled me to explore the world of payroll, while developing an aptitude for tax issues. Navigating potential tax issues always offered challenges that I tackled head on, as well as assisted others with starting from 2013-present day.This experience has allowed me to understand taxes from both a theoretical and practical perspective that has made me even more valued within my role.
how to File your taxes in 5 easy steps
1. Using any mobile device or computer, access our secure Client Portal to submit your tax information and documents.
2. A tax professional will calculate your initial tax return estimate and schedule a phone/video appointment to review it.
3. During the consultation, our tax professional will verify the info and docs submitted and identify any credits or deductions you are eligible for.
4. Next, an agent will provide you with an EXACT quote for your tax return including any Prep Fees associated.
5. If you are happy with the estimate, we can proceed with filing your return. If not, there's no obligation to file!
I'm always looking for new and exciting opportunities. Let's connect.